Divi Web Design Proposal Template
Easily customize this Divi web design proposal template and send it online to impress your clients and get more proposals signed.
Prepared for Ms. Tara Robles
Divi Web Design
You have five seconds to impress someone when they click on your website. That is why you need to have an engaging page. Luckily, I have learned how many websites should be made, which is why Divi.
With many years of experience working at [Company Name], I have honed in on my skills with Divi to produce the best websites. It is more than just a WordPress builder; it will help me make you can stand out in the crowd.
I am delighted for you to read this proposal on why you should hire me to help [Company Name].
Divi is a new website-building platform that has a superior visual editor. I can use it to create perfect web designs because it focuses on accurate visual editing.
When you have someone creating your website, you should feel confident about what they’re making, and it should be easy to see examples of it.
However, many web designers can only show you their work at the end of the project. Since I use Divi, I can show you everything as I work. You will be kept in the loop with every decision.
I’m reaching out because I’ve seen [Company Name]’s website and believe it can be better. You have a product that can sell, but it’s not being showcased on your website correctly. That is where Divi and I can come in.
Every business deserves to work with someone who has not just knowledge of web designing but experience as well. With [number] of years behind me, I have learned everything there is to know about Divi.
My designs have been used on many successful brands like [Company Name] and [Company Name].
Additionally, I have experience in funnels, user experience, and user interface because the visitor should enjoy the website the most.
You can choose from any of my packages here:
|Type of Web Design Package||What You’ll Get|
|Build Package||I will furnish and supply critical data with my most basic package. Afterward, I can build a simple website to help populate your content using Divi. This is because Divi can be used to create simple websites that only need a few pages.|
|Content Package||If you feel uncomfortable creating your content, then I can supplement that. With Divi, I will create compelling content that can be used on your pages, so visitors to the website will enjoy what they are reading.|
|SEO Package||Having a fantastic website is one step forward in expanding your business, but having the right SEO done will make a massive difference.
Your rank on Google will determine how many new people come to your website. Divi will help me understand your current SEO levels, and it will inform me of how they are changing as I create your website.
|Reporting Package||No business becomes successful without reports.
Reviewing numbers will tell both of us how the website is doing. Divi will help me create reports on how successful the website is at garnering traffic.
There are many reasons why you should hire me for your next website design, but here are a few specific examples:
- I have [number] of years of experience. When you want a website done, it should be done by someone knowledgeable and has the proof to back it up.
- You will be satisfied every time. I have worked with companies like [Company Name] and [Company Name] before, and each one has been satisfied with my work. No customer will ever be left in a position where they are unhappy with Divi and me.
- Tailor-made solutions for you. No two websites are the same, so they should all be created and treated differently. I know how to ensure your website is uniquely tailored to your needs.
Below is a list of some of my previous clients:
- [Company Name]: “The turnaround on the website was so quick it made my head spin. Also, it was exactly what I needed!”
- [Company Name]: “Working with [Name] was an absolute pleasure. Their understanding of what I was looking for helped me relax during the process.”
- [Company Name]: “I had never heard of Divi before, but having someone like [Name], who is a Divi expert, really showed me the new ways to create websites.”
While there are always additions you can add to your package, I like to try and charge a standard rate for each one:
Below are the milestones that would need to happen next:
- Signature: I would prefer if you signed the proposal below now, so I could add you to my schedule.
- Timeframe: Once you have picked a package, we can discuss your project so that I can come up with an accurate timeframe.
- Onboarding Details: This is where I take time out to learn about your brand, message, and website, so I know how to blend everything with Divi.
- Meetings: Meetings will let you know what is happening with your website.
- Creating: The fun part begins with creating the website you need with Divi.
- A 50% deposit will be needed upfront.
- Once the website has been made, you will have three working days to pay the remaining balance.
- Additional work may be subject to additional fees.
- Should you choose to cancel, your deposit is non-refundable.
Ms. Tara Robles