Easily customize this content marketing proposal template and send it online to impress your clients and get more proposals signed.
Prepared For Daniel Smith
Content marketing is the foundation of online business today. The goal of content marketing is to provide value to your customers, making your website a hub of information and entertainment that will establish your authority in your field and make you the first thought in a customer’s mind when they need your service.
I want to work with you to find out what information your customers need, and then provide it for them. Together, we’ll explore your business, what makes it unique, and who uses it, then take that information and created a value-focused content marketing campaign that brings you customers again and again.
I’ve taken a thorough look at your business, and I believe that my services would be the best fit for you. Here are just a few reasons why.
1. Your business excels in [industry] and I have [x] years experience working with sites in your industry. In fact, your peers have reviewed my work [here] if you’re interested in having a look.
2. Your goal is [goal] and if you’ll tale a look at my portfolio [link to portfolio] you’ll find several examples of work which has helped other businesses accomplish the same thing.
3. My specialty is inbound marketing, and I am dedicated to creating the best content plan possible, with both expert SEO strategies and customer-based, high-value content.
4. You won’t find a harder worker in the business. I’m so dedicated to my craft, that I’ll offer you unlimited revisions to make sure that your content marketing services are the best they can be.
Here’s a breakdown of the deliverables we’ve discussed and their cost.
|Content Marketing Plan For 1 Month -PDF||$1,000|
|4 1000-word articles(with SEO)-.doc||$2,000|
|Long Term Content Strategy Plan – PDF||$5,00|
Since we like to keep you informed and up to date, here is a list of milestone check-ins where we’ll be keeping in touch with you. If you have any milestone points you’d like to add, feel free to let us know and we’ll add them to the plan.
|Content Marketing Plan delivered||3 Days|
|Articles 1 and 2 first draft delivered||1 Week|
|Articles 1 and 2 final draft delivered||2 Weeks|
|Articles 3 and 4 first draft delivered||25 Weeks|
|Long Term Content strategy Plan delivered||10 Days|
If you have any questions about what’s listed in the agreement, I’m available to answer questions at [email] and [phone number. Call any time of day that you like, and I’ll try to get back to you within one business day.
After approval goes through, you and I will schedule either a conference call or an in-person meeting, depending on your location and comfort level, and we’ll discuss your business, who your customers are, and the kind of value you’d like to provide to your clients.
If you have any questions about what’s listed in the agreement, I’m available to answer questions at [email] and [phone number.
Call any time of day that you like, and I’ll try to get back to you within one business day. Work will begin on your content marketing strategy as soon as the first payment goes through!
1. Payment will be delivered either via PayPal or bank transfer. The client will pay 50% upfront, and then the remaining 50% after receipt of all deliverables.
2. The client will provide any previous SEO info, keywords used, keywords ranked, and access to any analytics services used in the past.
3. The client remains the sole owner of any information provided. All information is subject to a confidentiality agreement.
4. Any requested work outside the scope of this agreement will be charged at [price]/hour.
5. In the case of project cancellation after the work has started, the client will pay for work hours already completed.