Presentation Design Proposal Template
Easily customize this Presentation design proposal template and send it online to impress your clients and get more proposals signed.
Prepared for Mr. John Smith
A presentation can make or break your proposal, and getting the right presentation design is key to keeping and holding the attention of your audience. Having a consistent design running through all your presentations, no matter what you use them for, will create a sense of professionalism that you need when pitching business ideas and keeping your employees informed.
Together, you and I will discuss your presentation design needs, and come up with a presentation that is consistent with existing branding elements you already have in place, or we’ll create a new design entirely from scratch.
The goal of this project is to communicate your business identity through design elements into a presentation template, and set you up with a clear visual identity.
Your project and my skills are a great fit. Here’s why:
1. I work quickly and value your time. High-quality work will be delivered to you in a timely manner.
2. I understand that I am working with you to provide a unified identity for you. I take that seriously, and will put my all into developing the best product possible.
3. Once we agree on a deadline, it is set in stone. I will meet every deadline.
Here’s a breakdown of the deliverables we’ve discussed and their cost:
|One Design Mockup Consisting of  Individual Slides||$900|
|Final Presentation [x] Individual Slides||$900|
|Final Presentation Design  HD Individual Screens, elements individually zipped.||$0|
Here is a list of the suggested milestones we meet for this presentation design project. You may contact me if you feel additional milestones are required.
|Initial Concept Presentation Design For Revision Notes||5 Days|
|Delivery of Revision 1||2 weeks|
|Delivery of Revision 2 [if needed]||3 weeks|
Making this process easy for you is important to me! I will be happy to answer any question you may have about this proposal or the process it involves. You may get in touch via phone or via email.
Once you submit your approval, you and I will set up a meeting, either in-person or via video conference, to discuss any further needs you may have. Work begins as soon as the first payment has been cleared, and all necessary resources have been provided.
1. Payment structure: 20% upfront, 80% after you have approved the final design. Payment methods accepted: Credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
2. All resources and design elements needed to complete the work, including but not limited to fonts, stock, images, and existing branding elements are not to be paid for by the freelancer. Those will be paid for by the client, who will retain the right to use them. [This agreement does not include logo design. Logos must be provided by the client.]
3. Any requested additional work outside the scope of this agreement will be charged at [price]/hour. (e.g. extra revisions, extra design mockups, last-minute changes).
4. Any new components of design requested outside the scope of this agreement will be subject to a new design estimate and invoice.
5. The freelancer will only begin the business day count after the client has submitted all resources, such as design elements and brand information.
6. Usage rights: After the work is completed and payment has been received, the client will own the rights to the design.
7. In case of project cancellation after the work has started, the client will pay for work hours already completed.
Mr. John Smith