Marketing Research Proposal Template
Easily customize this Marketing research proposal template and send it online to impress your clients and get more proposals signed.
Prepared for Vladimir Duglas
We want your business to get maximum and relevant exposure. Knowing your buyer personas, your competitors’ strategy, and your optional distribution channels will help us build your Go-To-Market strategy.
What does your market look like? My plan is to arm you with the most up-to-date knowledge possible about the market that you are in. Who your competitors are and what they are doing matters. How others are performing in your market could give you an idea of what to do – and what not to do.
The goal of this marketing research project is to provide a detailed market analysis for your business that includes market and competitor research, keyword research, an SEO plan, and the most successful avenues for ad campaigns in your niche.
When it comes to marketing research consultants, I’m the person you want to turn to. Here’s why:
1. My background in marketing is extensive. I’ve worked for [x] years in the field, and have experience in both traditional and online marketing.
2. Want to see some of my work? Check out these marketing campaigns I’ve been in charge of, and see for yourself. [link to portfolio here]
3. I take into consideration all avenues of marketing that might be profitable for you, not just a select few.
4. My main goal is to provide you with knowledge of the business landscape where you live. Knowledge is power. You can’t get where you’re going if you don’t have a map.
Here’s a breakdown of the deliverables we’ve discussed and their cost.
|Market Analysis-PDF Format||$2,500|
|Keyword And SEO Research Report-PDF Format||$500|
|Competitor Research Report – Up to 5 Competitors||$500|
Here is a list of the suggested milestones we meet for this project.
|Marketing Research & Analysis Overview/SEO Report||2 weeks|
|Delivery of Competitor Research Report||4 weeks|
|Delivery of Final Market Analysis PDF + SEO and keyboard Research||6 weeks|
After we’ve agreed on this document, you and I will schedule our first meeting. In that meeting we will discuss your business – what problems you solve, who your ideal customer would be, and where you have concentrated your marketing efforts so far.
Work begins as soon as the first payment has been cleared! I look forward to working with you.
1. The payment structure: 40% up front, 60% after project completion. Methods include PayPal, Bank Transfer and Credit Card.
2. The client will provide any previous marketing materials, including overviews of past ad campaigns and the resulting numbers, in order to gauge past successes and misdirects.
3. The client will provide the names of up to 5 competitors to be researched.
4. Any requested work outside the scope of this agreement will be charged at [price]/hour.
5. Business day count begins as soon as the initial meeting has concluded.
6. In case of project cancellation after the work has started, the client will pay for work hours already completed.