Web Design Proposal Template
Easily customize this Web design proposal template and send it online to impress your clients and get more proposals signed.
Prepared for David Jones
Your website is central to your business. It is the hub of your brand, aplace to connect with your customers and let them know what you, and your business, are there to provide for them. A website is a job interview, and I intend to help you land the job.
I will take your vision, and translate it into a design consistent with your message and business strategy. The design will contain elements consistent to your branding and designed to convert, with input from you every step of the way.
The goal of this project is to communicate your business identity through design elements, and set you up with a consistent visual identity that promotes recognition and customer retention.
Your project and my skills will work perfectly for this project. Here’s
1. I am a fast worker and I put your time on my highest priority list. The work will get done and get done well.
2. I understand that I am working with you to shape your business’s identity and create a hub for your most important work. I take that seriously, and will put my alll into developing the best product possible.
3. Once we agree on a deadline, it is set in stone. I will meet every deadline.
4. I have [x] years’ experience in web design, and will use that experience to create for you the same quality work I have created for many other satisfied customers.
Here’s a breakdown of the deliverables we’ve discussed and their cost:
|Two Photoshop Design Mockups Including  Pages||$2,500|
|Responsive Mobile Design Included||$0|
Here is a list of the suggested milestones we meet for this project. You may contact me if you feel additional milestones are needed.
|Initial Concept Presentation For Revision Notes||5 Days|
|Delivery of Revision 1||2 Weeks|
|Delivery of Revision 2||3 Weeks|
|All Files Ready||4 Weeks|
Making this process is easy for you is important to me! I will be happy to answer any question you may have about this web design proposal. You can contact me anytime.
Once you submit your approval for the work to begin, you and I will set up a meeting, either in-person or via video conference, to discuss any further questions or requirements you may have.
Work begins as soon as the payment is complete, and all necessary resources have been provided.
1. Payment structure: 50% upfront, 50% after you have approved the final website. Payment methods accepted: Credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
2. Design elements and resources needed to finish the work, including but not limited to fonts, stock images, and branding elements are not to be paid for by the freelancer. Those will be paid for by the client, who will retain the right to use them after the work is complete. [This agreement does not include logo design. Logos must be provided by the client]
3. Any requested work outside the scope of this agreement will be charged at [price]/hour. (e.g. more than two revision, extra design concepts, last-minute changes).
4, Any new elements of design requested outside the scope of this document will be subject to a new design quote and invoice.
5. The will begin counting business days after the client has submitted all resources necessary to complete the work.
6. Usage rights: After the work is completed and payment has been received, the client will own the rights to the design.
7.In case of project cancellation after the work has started, the client will pay for work hours already completed.